Tuesday, August 18, 2015

REVIEW | Ultimate Smile Professional Teeth Whitening Kit

*Note: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own and are no way influenced by the company.

First time whitening my teeth courtesy of Ultimate Smile!






Description (from Amazon)

  • Instant Results 
  • Includes 10ml dental carbomide peroxide gel. 
  • Includes High Quality Dental Terraforming Tray 
  • Includes retainer case 
  • Made in USA!
Price: $24.99 on Amazon



Review
This is my first time ever whitening my teeth and it was actually a little tricky for me personally since I have a small mouth. The instructions are pretty clear though and after soaking the trays in hot water, they molded to my teeth decently. It was uncomfortable due to my small mouth but it's one size intended to fit all. I took care not to overfill the trays with gel and while I did have a bit of sensitivity to the gel, it worked fine. I do notice a slight difference after the first few times but it's a slow process for me to get my teeth significantly whiter. I liked that it comes with a handy container to store your trays when not in use.

1 comment:

  1. This teeth whitening kit looks really good. For my teeth whitening treatment, went to dentist Manhattan Beach who is well-known for his work. He also gave a whitening kit and after using it for some time I was really happy to see my white teeth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...